Saturday, December 31, 2011

Countdown To Noon!

My very first New Year's Eve and I must say, we sure knocked this countdown out of the park.  Daddy and I were so super excited to celebrate this great day with Maggie, Lexie and their Mommy and Daddy.

I was super excited that my diaper was dry and I was fed.  Score!


Samantha loved the gym.
Maggie and Lexie are equestrians in the making.

Samantha found her groove in the ball pit.

While Mommy and I chose the slow lane.

Samantha was not so excited for the countdown to noon hat.

I sure held onto my noisemaker for dear life. There were tons of kiddos vying for my treasure!


Samantha had practiced her countdown and was surprised to find that other kids were not as prepared.  I think she has a selective memory. She thinks she could count when she was one.  I think she is full of it!
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1- HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I rang in the new year with all the excitement this tired kiddo could muster!  Then it was time for a tasty lunch. Sam had pizza and I opted for a bagel- yummy.
Then we went home for some more party time, I mean potty time!
While I practiced my standing.
But, not for too long. My legs are still little, ya know.

But I got my second wind in the tub.
And my second dinner.
Samantha cheered me on.
Cutie pie!
I started to cheer myself on.
Until I got water up my nose.
Yes, this is what I look like with water up my nose!

And a mohawk in my hair!
Is it really mine?

Mommy, no towel on my head!
Here, have another dinner. It's on me.

No comments: