Thursday, December 01, 2011

Countdown To Christmas

This is so super exciting.  Very soon it will be Christmas.  I'm not sure what it means, but I've heard a lot of background murmuring about toys and Christmas.  Christmas for Chrissy sure has a nice ring to it, right?

I think I might ask for some more dollies to play with.

Samantha is super lucky to be a big girl.  A tiara and a special calendar, advent, I think.  Anywhoo, Daddy explained that she gets to open one door each night and there is a special treat behind each door.  I think it's chocolate, which sounds super tasty.  I bet it's as good as ice cream and I sure like me some ice cream!
What?  No ice cream or chocolate for me?  Harumph, dolly and I will just do our own thing without you, then.
I think the tiara holds special door opening powers.
About to be unleashed.

Score!
Samantha looks super happy to have chocolate.  May I please have a turn?

No comments: