Thursday, December 22, 2011

Roaming The Aisles Of Target- For Big Bird!

Yes, this is how Chrissy looks after four hours of sleep.  Frankly, I have no idea how she does it and don't ever want her sleep schedule. I need a good ten hours at night with a solid hour and a half nap to feel up to snuff.  Otherwise, I get a bit grumpy and let the world know it.

Can you believe how happy bappy she is with such little sleep?  It peeves Mommy because sleepless nights for Chrissy means sleepless nights for Mommy.  Talk about a person needing sleep, Mommy takes the cake.  Yeppers, there have been many grouchy days in this here house lately. 



Chrissy is obsessed with playing with her food.


And her water cup.
Mommy and I soon ditched the eater and went to Target to pick out a Christmas present from me to Daddy and from me to Chrissy. I took the task very seriously and ended up with the following:

For Daddy: a yellow slinky, opened and quality control tested by yours truly; a large bag of Rolos; A Big Bird DVD and a Strawberry Shortcake DVD.

For Chrissy: a mini kitchen that makes lots and lots of noise and lights up.


Imagine me at the DVD display telling Mommy that I needed to get one for Daddy and one for me.  Mommy quipped that there wasn't one display that would make both Daddy and me happy.  People behind us laughed.  I think at me, but I can't be sure.

Anywhoo, we came home and I tried on Mommy's new necklace and hung out with my favoritest Daddy of all time. I love you, Daddy!

No comments: