Sunday, December 25, 2011

Santa Is A Sucker!

You can take lessons from me.  A smile will do a world of wonders when convincing Santa that you've been good all year long.  I'm proof of this. Last night I told Santa I was a good girl all year long.  Like a three year old can remember a whole year.  Yeah, right!

Mommy was up early and watched us come down the stairs.  I'm holding my trusty bean bag for no reason in particular.  Chrissy is a little confused why there is a camera to watch us walk down the stairs.

Yeppers, all signs point to a Santa visit last night.  Milk and Vitatop gone!
Wowsers, look at all of these presents!




I'm in heaven!


Chrissy, here is how you cook in a pot.

You've got it!

Chrissy was in absolute heaven opening her very first present.  She is one messy bessy!

Mommy let her get away with it, being Christmas and all.

Cheerios on Chrissy's tushy!

Mommy got presents but it was hard for me to be patient and sit to watch her.
Chrissy ate the cards as her bonus presents.
Chrissy was a little freaked by the music cube that makes a whole lot of noise and lights up.


Holy moly- lots and lots of Curious George books!

Mommy got some really neat flamless candles, which happens to be my most favorite nighttime activity these days.  Lighting them is my favorite.  (Did you notice that I have lots of favorites these days?)  Chrissy was pretty excited for them, too.


Chapstick.

Delivered in a telescope. This is super cool!


Not a real point to this picture except Chrissy is actually looking semi at the camera.

Chrissy likes books!


She is learning to read, just like me!
B I R D.  Bird!

Uncle Travis and Aunt Holley (for real, congrats!) hooked me up with lots and lots of princess pink things.
And necklaces galore.

I am a princess!

And, apparently, so is Daddy!
Silly, Daddy, this looks better on me!
As you saw, I got me pretty, pink, princess bicycle and now it's time to hit the town.
Ready, set, go!
I think Chrissy thinks she is going to ride my bicycle.

Silly, Chrissy!
Fortunately, she is happy with her stroller.

While I painted the town pink.

Mommy and Chrissy were in the slow lane.

While I put the pedal to the metal and rocked my pink self out of the park.
Chrissy wants to try the slides.
She's not a fraidy cat.
I am so proud of you, Chrissy!
Back home, it was time for a special bonding time with Mommy.  Pink nail polish, please!

Yes, this is how a three year old smiles when asked.
Mommy surprised me with peppermint pop rocks.  I licked them off my fingers and then wiped my hands clean.... in my hair.
Oops!
Tea party time!


Everyone had their own seat.
And my shorts were really long.  Uncle Travis!
Pulling my silly shorts up.
And inviting more animals to my tea party.
Enjoy!



A huge thank you to all of the generous family and friends who spoiled us with lots of love and gifts. We hope to spend lots and lots of time with you in 2012!

No comments: