Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My First Love Note

Mommy took another turn at the holiday cards while I made Grandma a get well card.  She had surgery today so I knew she had a boo boo.  I told Mommy to tell her sorry so she would feel better and then made her a card with lots of marker colors and stickers.  I kept asking Mommy what color was Daddy's favorite.  Can you believe eight years of marriage and she has no idea? I settled on yellow and she wasn't in a position to disagree.

When she was writing 'Dear' I read it upside down to be 'Dane' and decided to make him a picture of a dinosaur.  Then I had Mommy write his name, I wrote mine and then folded the paper up so I could save it and put it in his cubby in the morning.

Here I am hiding Dane's picture so Mommy doesn't take it.

I also did my countdown calendar while Mommy was busy on the phone with the home energy audit dude, who likes to be called the energy dude.  I'm pre-school serious.  Mommy doesn't know how I know what the number day it is but I haven't been wrong yet.  I know more than she thinks!

I was super quiet while Mommy put Chrissy to sleep. Nothing like last night.  I made good choices and was rewarded with three stories and lots of hugs and kisses.  And the bestest news of all is Daddy is coming home tomorrow and staying home until January!

No comments: