Saturday, November 07, 2009

Fabulous Flirting

Two hunks at my playdate. This is how I feel about my luck today!

I was so lucky to find out that Connor and John could come visit me! They are such cool boys who know a thing or two about making a ruckus. Mommy broke out the bowling set for us and it sure didn't go to waste.

Here is Sharing Lesson #4. Whomever tugs the hardest gets to keep the toy. Must practice my endurance next week. I sure have a lot to learn about playdates!


Connor was so cool to help set up the pins, by color and number. I heart boys who are smart and handsome!


And boys I can look up to!



I had so much fun that I plum wore myself out and had to take my nap while they were still here. They had a picnic lunch in the family room so I could sleep. How thoughtful! When I woke up and found they had gone I made Mommy promise to call their Mommy and ask them over for another playdate. Yay!


No comments: