Friday, November 06, 2009

Toothless Talent

Despite the fact that I really only have two functioning teeth, I really do get on quite well if I do say so myself. Other parents at school are amazed that I can gum a bagel. Don't believe me?

Check this out. Step one- bagel in hand.

Step two. Chomp the dickens out of said bagel.

Step three... No, wait- that's it. The process stopped at step two. See what I mean. Success!


Mommy talked to Miss Kim about my strong will and her concerns that I'm totally over the babies. Miss Kim was super reassuring that, while I'm over the infants I'm totally into the bigger babies and even play peek-a-boo with them. I'm working on the skills needed to move up to toddlerville. The cup drinking is going okay, but the feeding myself skills have yet to make its way up the priority list. Miss Kim totally blabbed that I slice my food covered spoon through the air like Zorro and create a huge mess, to which Mommy just smiled. Mommy knows all about that scene and wasn't one bit jealous to learn that I don't save my messes just for Mommy. Miss Kim also said that I know what I want and don't want and make sure that everyone knows it. What a waste to keep such things to yourself, I say!

No comments: