Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mommy And Me With A Daddy Picture To Boot

You see, Mommy snuck off to the Carter's outlet after my torture session on Thursday and decided to bring home more torture for me.

Exhibit Number One- mittens that fit me like a glove but are too tight for me to take off on my own.


Seriously, she has a heart of stone to not be moved by this face.


It wasn't until Daddy saved me that I perked up and agreed to be nice to Mommy again. Here we are in the middle of one of our favorite games- put things in the now empty tissue box and then take them out only to put them back in again. Fun times, I swear!


See what cool things you can fit into a big tissue box? Seriously, who needs Toys R Us when you have Kleenex in your court?


Budding body builder in the making. Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns! (Nope, the quote doesn't really belong, but in this time of thanks we need to give props to our 80s movies!)



No comments: