Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rest Up, Turkey Lurkey

So, I wish I could dazzle you with great stories of fabulous vacation adventures, but no such luck. We had such a relaxing, quiet vacation that it was borderline boring. And it was just what Dr. Samantha ordered. We've been running ragged with too many things going on in this here year of 2009, so the luxury of doing nothing was more welcomed than a double decker ice cream cone left out on my high chair.

Today was three hour nap day and it was cut short by Mommy coming into my room and enticing me with a visit next door for some fingers up the nose time with Phoebe, the most beautiful yellow labrador I've ever hugged. Mommy asked Phoebe's Mommy if they ever see Roger and how Phoebe likes Roger. We heard stories that made my belly puff out like a budha- Roger is one tough kitty cat and has a reputation of being the king of this here farmland and he's wrapped around my tiny little pointer finger! He is super gentle with me and all my playdates.

Sadly, our family time has come to and abrupt end. I helped Daddy pack for his Orlando trip by sitting squarely in his suitcase as he tried to pack around my 25 pound body. Don't go!

I should add that Daddy surprised us with a super cool high definition video camera the size of my foot (hey, I have small feet!) and there will be lots more video postings on this here blog. It even makes pictures from frames on the videos. The things Daddy can do when his is on vacation is truly amazing!

No comments: