Sunday, November 08, 2009

Lessons Learned

Irking Mommy is never a good thing. Look at what she can do to bad babies.
Wait- it gets worse.
Mommy made me wear this getup all around Mayberry this morning while Daddy was working his tail off. I played so much with the three girls and two daddies at the park that I fell asleep during the one mile car ride home and was a rag doll while Mommy changed me out of my outfit (dumped water all over myself on walk to the park and Mommy only changed my pants so I was still damp when we got home.) Then he came home while I was napping and weeded and mowed the lawn while Mommy 'watched tv' on the couch with her eyes closed and the tv turned off.
After all that yardwork it was time to celebrate with round two at the playground. This time Daddy came with us. Yay for Daddies!



Super cute shot of me and it's my blog. Enough said.


Daddy and me on the swings.

Then we went home where Daddy made some of his famous chili. Mommy went to the store to pick up ingredients for the chili and came home without them so I had to take her back to the store. Silly Mommy!
Then I had a great dinner of sweet potato with vanilla yogurt (I still won't eat most vegetables or any adult fruits so I'm stuck with baby food in this area of culinary delights) while taking time outs to suck on the top of the chili powder canister. Yummy!
For those awesome folks who check my precious booty, I mean blog daily (or hourly), scroll down to the day after Halloween a little bit for a new candy-counting adventure and body part lesson. Totally worth it!

No comments: