Sunday, November 01, 2009

My Candy Will Go On And On And On....

I am totally digging this candy in a basket thing. So far no one has tried to snatch my goodies, so I have found myself countless hours of counting fun.

Here's a cute one of me (of Mommy- not so much) on the couch. After all, the floor is a bit barbaric in the morning!

Oops, spoke too soon. Here I am on the floor where I can fling my treats all around and then recapture them to my heart's content.

This is so freakin' awesome I can bearly contain myself!


While we were at the store yesterday Mommy bought me my first dolly, that we named Polly . We practiced body parts and I'm super good at it. Wanna see?
Mouth. Check!


Nose. Check!


Ear- one of two, of course. Check!

Bee-Bo. Check! (That's belly button for you non-Sandra Boynton fans.)


Now that we nailed all the imporant stuff it's time for a high five!

No comments: