Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Words Are Overrated

So what that I'm not that into words these days. Sure, I know what they mean. I just like to give my head a workout bobbing up and down or shaking side to side as Mommy and Daddy play 20 questions with me. Much like an artist, I'm spot on with few words.

Today Mommy picked me up from school and found me in totally new clothes (Miss Kim blabbed ((again!)) how much I absolutely love to drink our of a cup and then drink to fast and watch all the water rush down my clothes) and then watched Miss Kim ask who everyone in my class was while I pointed to them. I know what's going on!

Though, if I were to use words they would be
Mommy
Daddy
Cat
More
School
Up

Then, even though it was practically pitch black outside I sweet smiled a trip to the park out of Mommy. We saw Katie there again and her Mommy told mine that I taught Katie (a whole month younger than me) how to slide down the slides like a toddler. Imagine -me an inspiration! I played on the baseball field, hit the swings and the slide and threw a toddler tantrum when I was told it was time to go home. Mothers!

We went home and had a great bath in the big girl tub. See, Mommy had a GNO over the weekend and the other Mommies said I was too big for the duck tub now so she bought a non-slip mat for the tub and it's been splash central ever since.

Then I refused to eat dinner- teething crap again. Went to sleep without a fuss until I was rudely woken up by a parent (though no way I'm blabbing which elephant is to blame) and found myself back in my high chair where we had great fun. Mommy tried to feed me, I opened my mouth and laughed as all the food fell out of my mouth and onto my sleeper and Daddy kept his hand FIRMLY over his mouth to cover his amusement with Mommy's reaction to the scene in front of him. Then it was off to bed, again.

Don't you wish you had this much excitement after 5pm on a school night?

No comments: