Monday, November 09, 2009

The Krempa-Burts On A Play Date

So, I know I'm posting a bit out of order, but I wanted to make sure you saw these AMAZING photos that Connor and John's Mommy took of me. Boy, her camera couldn't love me any more, huh?

So, without further ado I bring you pictures taken on Saturday from a camera that clearly loves me!

Here I am hard at work on November's art project. Remember that I do one art project a month and then do my bestest to clutter up your fridge fronts? Here's to foam sticker fun!

Not sure how you feel about this picture? Me, too. But somehow the thought that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"comes to mind.Family fun time. I'm hard at work, while Daddy is prepping the snowflake. Mommy? Smiling at the camera, of course!

Connor and John arrived at my doorstep bearing the tastiest treat ever- munchkins. Wanna know my idea of heaven? Munching on munchkins while on a riding lawn mower. Need proof? Check the pudding.

And a perfect family shot. Excuse the mess. Who cleans out a detached garage when you could be playing. Oh, and this is the place where Stanley the Snake hangs out. Enough said.




I found these in my email box tonight. Yes, I have a gmail account! I am going to bed the snuggliest baby ever. Thanks to the Woodsies for making my week so great. Fun company and pictures to keep the fun alive!

No comments: