Thursday, November 19, 2009

Samantha Gets Sicker

Before I get into the mess that has defined my week, I wanted to take a minute and show you how well I can help Mommy get the house ready for Miss Ewa. Mommy picks up and I go shopping. As it should be!
Brainwashing begins at such an early age- shopping is such fun!
I take my shopping duties very seriously!
Here I am hammin' it up for the camera.
I am such a good walker!
So, the whole tubes thing backfired. Now I have the worst infection ever and need antibiotic drops, oral antibiotics and lots of Dunkin Donuts munchkins.

Mommy had to take me back to the doctors today to flush out the infection. Yes, that does suck as much as you imagine it does. They straitjacketed me and flushed and sucked out the infection. Yes, it's also as gross as you imagine it is.

Mommy took me back to school and then she headed out to the tea house for a much needed break from reality, then she picked herself up and headed to the Carter's outlet to pick up some 18-month sized goodies for yours truly. If you must know, most days I'm still in my trusty 12-month sized clothes but my belly is getting a bit bigger so the 18-month tops are a welcome relief after a big lunch. (Oh, and I forgot to share that I was weighed at the hospital on Tuesday and came in at a whopping 25 pounds on their very unscientific scale.)

Then we came home and watch Daddy deal with Roger and three of the biggest ticks in the entire world. It's quite an adjustment having an outdoor cat. This is why we aren't making him an indoor cat.... Enough said.

No comments: