Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah... Barney?

I thought I was having a great day until Mommy picked up my report card. Something about undesirable activities going on and Mommy gets all icky with me. She even handed my report card to Daddy for lecture, round two.  That rat!

I listened to Daddy say, "No more blah, blah, blah, or there will be no blah, blah, blah...."  I snapped to attention over no Barney.  What?

This blows!

After a welcome home like that you can imagine how excited I was to sit down for dinner.  Can't imagine?  Well, have a look see.




But I perked right up when I realized that my milk was in a cup.  I love cups!



This here hummus sure hits the spot!



Mommy was so excited that giggle girl was back, that she hunkered down with me to pose for the camera.  Aw- can you tell she's my Mommy?


Here's my gangsta look. Did I nail it?



No?  Bah humbug to you!


This smile is just for my Mommy.  I love you!

No comments: