Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunny Springs

I hear Palm Springs is really pretty this time of year.  I think I read it some place.  Then Daddy up and ditched me to go find out for himself.  Next time try the Internet!

Mommy and I celebrated our first day since January without anyone working on our house.  It was amazing. We danced around the living room and then made birthday cards and get well cards.

I rock.


I made a get well card solely out of farm related stickers.  Why?  They are cute and make people smile.

It sure is hard work peeling stickers off their paper backing.

 But I'm one dedicated, card-makin' fool.  



I also made a kickin' birthday card out of puffy stickers and a red marker. I was so excited that I even colored the envelope.

Then I did the super cool and counted (very softly) to five and shared with Mommy the sounds animals make. And then I did the bestest thing ever--- Daddy this video is for you!



1 comment:

deevahgrl said...

OMG that video is absolutely precious. Way to save the big finish for the end, Sam!