Saturday, May 15, 2010

CSI- Mayberry

Mommy and I woke up this morning and just knew we had to spend the day outside. It was simply gorgeous and called out to us.  What trouble can two girls get into in their very own driveway?  Well, let me tell you.  It ended up with body outlines of me and our hands and feet.  The details of the crime shall forever remain between us girls.  







We also practiced our letters by spelling out the names of our families.  I'm really good with S-A-M.  The rest are patiently waiting for me to get on the other side of two.


Mommy also drew random objects to test her art skills and my recognition skills. Trust me when I tell you both were tapped to the max.  She is the one that art teachers gave up on in school and for me to actually identify her 'art' is a testimony to my vivid imagination.

Can you see the sun in all its glory?  Yah, it was a stretch for me, too.



Imagine my surprise when a visitor with a butt-kickin' British accent pulled into our driveway.  Mommy knew our friend was coming but it was a total surprise to me.  We laughed and laughed about the good and not so good things happening in our lives.  Fortunately we're able to laugh harder at the not so good things.  I entertained the Brit with my eating 'skills' and laughed at everything I could think of.  She was super impressed with my ability to be social and then slip into self-entertaining mode.

Here is a cute one of me eating fruit and veggies the only way I know how.  I'm hamming it up just for you!

No comments: