Sunday, May 02, 2010

Monster Trucks And Such

Today was so much fun with Connor and John.  Wish I had pictures of them put none turned out to be fit for public sharing so you'll have to look at my pictures and imagine my buddies here with me.

No, this buddy isn't Connor or John- it's Daddy sneaking in a few bounces before the boys arrived.


Ah, just like a queen on her throne- but since I'm a toddler you can all me Princess Samantha.


After much bouncing and time on the swing set and monster truck races on the slide (complete with a picnic of munchkins) it was time to head inside for a formal lunch.  Note that I snuck in some bonus munchkins because I'm getting big enough to sneak things.  Yay!


I know that it looks like I slammed the door on my finger but again I'm just hamming it up for the camera.


 For real.


No comments: