Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just Daddy And Me

Daddy and I are totally diggin' our together time.  I'm hoping that if we read this colors book enough times that he will be inspired to take me to the place that this book is about- Hawaii.  After all, shouldn't I experience these colors up close and personal? I'm a fish and want to hang out with my buddies!


Truth be told, Daddy can sometimes read in a monotone that makes you lose concentration.  Great Daddy?  Yes! Entertaining reader?  Not all the time  :)



Come on Daddy, give me some fish voices.


Or faces!

Take that, labeler!


Here we are trying to sync up our smiles for the camera. Strike 1.



Strike 2.



Score!



What on earth is wrong with this fishy? 


Much better!


Enough reading, I say.


Bring on the rough and tumble.



This is so much fun.  Come join me!


Here I am, just hangin' out.


More!



Yes, I really do mean 'more'!


The world looks so different from this angle.



But I can still give high fives!


And do handstands.


I even love being dragged across the floor.  Rough and tumble shows no limits!


No comments: