Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Got the timing a bit off due to the wind storm in the middle of the night and then spent until 2:30am cheering on Betty White on SNL and then watching a gymnastics tournament.  I am getting really good at clapping and raising my hands above my head to cheer.  Mommy was a bit frustrated with me being up so early and thanked her lucky stars I slept until 8:30 this morning and then knocked her socks off with my gift.

Daddy and I spent all yesterday practicing and this morning I totally rocked it.

"Happy Momma Day".

I followed up by shopping with Daddy for Mommy's requested breakfast of danish pancakes with bacon and flowers.  The flowers were my idea and picked solely by me and my vast expertise.  We followed up an amazing morning with amazing dance tunes in the toy room.  Daddy is a great dancer!


I love dancing with Daddy!


Dip!



Nap came all too soon since I woke up later than usual.  Then we went furniture shopping and headed out for an amazing dinner.  Today was picture perfect!

No comments: