Saturday, May 29, 2010

Long Weekends- Home Improvement Projects Here We Come!

Daddy had a vacation day yesterday and that meant a super relaxed Daddy this morning. Yay! 

I started the day off with some homework.  Must practice writing my name in my special monkey book.

Hey, I'm getting way better at this!


No copying, okay?  Get your own name!



After finishing my homework it was time to bundle up in this 90 degree weather with my current favorite sweatshirt, zipped all the way of course!  Then we headed to my bathroom that used to have nasty carpet.  All gone, as I love to say!  I was so excited for the new cheap, sticky tile that I did a little jig.  Upgraded tile will have to wait until the bathroom is gutted in many, many years.



Thankfully the cabinet is a perfect place to lean against to keep my balance.


Here I am a little bit overconfident.  See me balance on one foot?



I should probably mention about here that Mommy got the brilliant idea from a previous playdate that I am ready for big girl underwear, so in the pictures above I'm sans diaper.  That means "without", just so we're all on the same page.  Mommy asked every three minutes if I needed to go potty.  Fast foward two hours and one bare floor later, I did.  All over my clothes and the untiled floor.  Yeppers..

And that is the story of how I ended up with no clothes and a diaper hanging out with Daddy, who now had to wait for the wood subfloor to dry before placing sticky tile down.


Maybe it was all part of my plan to have more play time with Daddy.  What do you think?

No comments: