Saturday, July 18, 2009

Coming Along

At my pace of course. The more Mommy wants me to walk, the more I hunker down and crawl all over creation. Today we went to the new house for Home Maintenance 101 from the sellers. This is definitely a high-maintenance house. Glad to take some of the heat off me for once!

I am totally psyched to have successfully called dibs on the living room. I plan to turn it into my playroom. It's huge- and all mine!

Then we headed to the store to continue the quest for picking out my bedroom accessories. It's hard work, but I want it to be perfect!

Then Daddy and I headed home for Saturday afternoon nap, a staple in this dear home of ours. Mommy snuck out and returned with a corn popper for me to practive walking. It might be working a wee bit because I'm fascinated with getting the little balls to 'pop' when the toy moves.

We are trying to manage the whole packing thing and I've decided it's for the birds. So, once we're in our new home, that's it. No more moving!

No comments: