Sunday, July 19, 2009

IE 8.0 SUCKS

For the few, the faithful followers of this here fine blog, I am sorry to say that our home computer was recently duped by the so-called security patch downloaded from Microsoft. As a consequence, I am unable to move pictures that are uploaded into my blog. Since my blog is heavily dependent on visual art, you can imagine the aggrevation caused by these 'enhancements'. Darn you, Microsoft!

So, for the time being, after you peruse through recent entries, go back to the previous week to see what cool new blogs have posted then. The more pictures taken on a day, the longer it seems to be taking to get it public ready.

Specifically, my birthday party entry is going to take a few days to get together. Between the move and parent's work schedules, my life got flipped-turned upside down so it's going to take me some extra time to post. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: