Sunday, July 12, 2009

Super Special Sunday

Sunday was another super fun day. We had a blast at Sayen Gardens. It was such a beautiful day that we decided a walk through the gardens was in order. Ever prepared, I didn't want Mommy to lose her way, so I broke out the trusty Cheerios and got prepared to mark out path in the wilderness.



A HUGE thank you to whomever decided to put soap in the fountain to make super cool bubbles.


This is so much fun, despite my silly hat getting in the way.


No, Mommy. Babies are meant to be IN the fountain!


Miss Stacy, please let's go hang out with the boys who are splashing in the fountain.


Please?

If I can't play with them, then I'll taunt them by sticking my tongue out at them.


A phone, Cheerios and a place to rest my feet. What more can a girl ask for?

This has got to be one of the coolest birthday presents ever!


Look familar? Yep. Mommy took a picture of me in front of this plant a few weeks ago. We're back!
Shoes, shoes and more shoes! At least I have Mr. Moose to keep me company.
If you're happy and you know- touch your feet! Touch your feet!


xxx

After a great time at Sayen Gardens and a girls trip to Bent Spoon it was time to head over to Bridget and Danny's house to celebrate all the birthdays of the weekend. It was so much fun to have a grand ol' time with a BBQ and good friends.

Here I am sizing up one of my presents. Of course you need to see how sturdy it is by getting on top of it!

Okay, now it's time to see how quickly I can tear through the wrapping paper.

I had so much fun! There are more pictures to come once Mommy finds time for me and the computer.

No comments: