Friday, July 24, 2009

My First Attempt At Rapping

Now, this is a story all about how


my life got flipped-turned upside down


And I liked to take a minute


Just sit right there


I'll tell you how I became the princess of a town called Cranbury


In Princeton born and Ewing raised


On the playground was where I spent most of my days


Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool


And all swingin' on the swings outside in the playground


When Daddy found a super cool house listed for sale


One showing later, we found ourselves


Listing my baby home for a new family


One great offer later and Mommy and Daddy said


'You're getting a new room in a town called Cranbury'



Anyone want to take a gander at what amazing theme show song I mercilessly hijacked this from?

It's official. We closed on the new house today!

1 comment:

deevahgrl said...

Does all this rapping make you a fresh Princess?

Make sure to have your Mommy send all her friends the new address!!!