Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunny Saturday with Ms Stacy

Stacy slept in (until 8am!) while Mommy, Daddy and I horsed around. We decided 6am was a great time to share some breakfast and open my presents that I didn't get a chance to do on my actual birthday. A trend that will NOT continue into next year!
Here I am breaking free from Daddy's grip so I can score some presents. Let the unwrapping commence!
Hmm, wonder what on earth is inside this box? Why is it seal shut? What, I'm not allowed to have a knife? Guess I'll just squish the contents out!
Open up, you silly box!
Ollie, ollie, oxen free!


This is totally the best gift ever!


It's better than a gobstopper- the fun never ends!



After a fun session of birthday fun, Miss Stacy, Mommy and I headed to Tyler State Park. The guest of honor? Mr. Goose, courtesy of Auntie Diana (who scored this find at Mount Vernon- this is one well-traveled goose!).

If you've ever met my Mommy then you know a few things

  • Always wear sunscreen.
  • Always wear a hat outside.
  • Never leave home without a camera.
  • Embarassing me in public is a daily ritual. (see above picture)
  • Last, but not least- always bring a water bottle along!

Happy to oblige!

We had so much fun. I hope the weekend never ends.

No comments: