Monday, July 20, 2009

Indecent Exposure

So, we had an interesting disagreement in the Krempa-Burt household this week. This morning Mommy dressed me while Daddy was in the shower. As soon as he was dressed I went in to say hi to him. Do you see anything wrong with this picture? Neither does Mommy.But, Daddy pitched a fit that I was wearing a revealing outfit for school and my lady parts were exposed when I leaned forward to crawl. Why does it always come back to my resistance to walking?

Here we are laughing at Daddy's stern expression of discontent.


Daddy, of course this outfit is appropriate for school!


But, I think a Nuk is a perfect accessory so I'll make that executive decision.


No, Mommy, it's mine. No sharing Nuks- germs.




When Mommy picked me up from school Miss Kim said my lady parts were exposed. Daddy spent the rest of the evening walking around like a proud peacock because school backed him up.

1 comment:

Amy K said...

Sweetie I 100% agree with you - you don't have any "lady parts" to be exposed. You just wanted to look cute and be cool on a hot sticky day in July. I betcha when you are a teenager, your daddy is going to monitor your clothes like a hawk!!!