Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Homes And Our Expanding Family

So, today marks a huge day in the Krempa-Burt house. Never before has two schools of though collided so fervently. Daddy is a one bonafide Microsoft Project Plan devotee, full of focus, routine and determination. Mommy? Not so much of any of that. Makes for an interesting move, if I do say so myself. But, more on that later.

First, here is a fantastic picture of me with my Daddy in our new front yard. If you look closely, in the background you will see the beginnings of 26 acres of farmland full of corn just on the other side of the two lane road. You can see we have the makings of one fine project shoveling the driveway in winter. Oh, boy!


Meet Walter, the corn stalk. Which one, you ask? All of them- it's my blog and I call all the shots!
Me posing with all my new friends.


Ah, look at the potential. We can surely grow into this home of ours. Turns out we grew a bit faster today than anyone thought. We have a new family member. Trixie the outdoor kitty cat came with the house. After a quick trip to the store, Trixie was outfitted with a water dish, food bowl and a big bag of food. We welcome everyone and everything into our family!





Mommy brought over a bunch of my toys to play with while they took to scraping wallpaper in all the bedrooms upstairs. Look at all this awesomeness. Hardwood floors everywhere you look. I am going to be one amazing bowler!



Space everywhere!


The living room window is perfect for me to watch the cars whiz by. This room is going to be my playroom on the main level for when Mommy is cooking or just needs a break from baby.



It's official- the house is ours and Daddy is celebrating with new Krempa-Burt locks.


Ollie, ollie oxen free. Come find me!


Can't find me? Guess I'll have to come to you!



Hmm, this might take awhile. Check back later for more pictures of our adventures in our new house. Or, better yet, come on over! But you have to bring a piece of furniture, pink preferably!

No comments: