Friday, July 17, 2009

Emotion Daddy

Fridays are great, aren't they? Knowing that on the other side of school and work is two glorious days for family time and fun in the sun. Daddy looked at Mommy this morning and asked if she could pick me up from school. She asked if he was working late and he said, "nope, I'm going golfing." So, as a payback, Mommy picked me up early and we went shopping. Yay for shopping! I got some cute short shorts that I will show you later.

Meanwhile, here I am back at home trying to devour my birthday balloon from last week. Elmo is always there for me!


Here's a silly picture of Mommy and me, but I like it a lot for some reason.


Daddy didn't end up golfing because he knee is still sore from surgery. Instead he went looking for grills and riding lawn mowers. When he got home he needed some SMB time, so off to the bath it is. I sure love this duck tub. It's been my faithful friend for months and always quacks when I squeeze its bill. I am one happy camper!


How can someone in the 25th percentile for weight have such a buddha belly and chunky thighs? Go figure. Do you see the letters floating around? We practice the alphabet and making words in the bath tub.


Time to dry off. Daddy, are you up to the task? Check out his facial expression in each picture. Daddy cracks me up!



What? Did I grow another ear?


Come on, dry my hair off so I don't catch cold.


Yikes, watch the tangles or Mommy will yank them out and I'll cry!



Samantha? Where am I?


Yay! We both made it through another bathtime. Can't wait for tomorrow night's bath time fun!




Isn't Daddy the greatest?


Night-Night.

No comments: