Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th Of July!

Fireworks? No way, Jose. We live in New Jersey, silly! Land of the illegal fire works.

With Daddy home with a busted up knee, it was a quiet holiday on the K-B homefront. Sure Daddy did the requisite grilling, but it wasn't the same just the three of us hanging out and planning the BIG MOVE.

The day started out innocently enough with me taking inventory of Mommy's purse. Turns out that's a no no and I ended up with the 'big distraction', which is the doctor's advice for punishing unwanted behavior. Whatever. She needed to clean out that monstronsity anyways.

See all the great things I hijacked from her purse? Super fun!


I've been a bit rough on Daddy's knee so he needed a rest. Mommy and I decided to head over to Sayen Park for some much needed bonding time and fun in the sun. Well, the last part wasn't happening so much since it was super toasty outside and the sun shined brighter than it has in New Jersey in all of 2009.
It's hot in here!

At least the world looks rosy through my stylin' shades.



What, you say? It's just the glasses? Dude, look up- life is awesome!

Check me out in front of a plant that looks like it has snowballs in July. What a pretty background if I weren't squinting from the sun.

My great view from the stroller. Can't wait to come back when I can walk right up to the rail and poke my head through for a better view!

Super fun, but sure glad to be home with Daddy.

We're ready for the grilling to commence. Be one with the grill, Daddy. I'll be your cheerleader.

Who wouldn't be inspired with a cheerleader like me?

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

No comments: