Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shout Out To Nurse AH

I know that AH is working hard to take super good care of UB while he recovers. So, in honor of AH, here is a special post just for her.

Hi, AH. Someone here sure loves you. Can you guess who was thinking about you today and wanted the world to know how much you love her? Can't guess? It's me, silly!

See, I wanted everyone to know how much my auntie loves me. And, if you look closely then you can see my pink shoes. I've turned into a certified girl these days.


Daddy loves this picture of me. He says it captures the 'true Samantha'. What do you think?


I'm still working on the walking thing. I know what a walker is for. I know what Mommy and Daddy hands are for. I know what my feet are for. Hmmm. Why aren't I walking yet? I know, I'm not ready! Think it might be my big bum causing my balance to be off. What do you think?




Here I am contemplating how to best conquer the walker.


If I just hang out next to the walker maybe I can learn to walk through osmosis. Seriously, aren't I the cutest thing ever? Born to be spoiled, that's me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear precious little angel
Who’s so busy all the day
Always exploring and learning,
Growing in every way!

What fun we have, Samantha,
Following you on your blog,
Laughing, smiling, always so happy
As your adventures you so creatively log.

Yes, I love you, Sam,
Of course I LOVE your shirt,
Yes, I’m looking for more photos
You darling little flirt!!!

P.S. You look great in pink…
AND green, AND yellow, AND brown, AND purple, AND red, AND………..


Sending you a BIG hug,

AH/UB