Thursday, July 30, 2009

You Have The Right To Remain Silent

The basic routine in the morning is
  • Mommy wakes up at the butt crack of dawn.
  • I wake up between 5 and 6am
  • Mommy gets me a sippy cup of milk, pops me in the stroller and we set off for our mile loop
  • Daddy goes to the basement to exercise
  • Mommy gives me breakfast and packs my school lunch
  • Daddy has breakfast
  • Mommy locks me in her bedroom and hops in the shower. I try to join her and always throw things in the shower so she doesn't get lonely. I also explore the bedroom and devise ways to get out of the confining space.

Hey you, can you open the door and let me out? There's a slimy kiss in it for you.




Put your hands in the air and spread 'em. You have the right to remain silent.


What? I didn't know it was illegal to throw toys and knick-knacks in the shower. Can I get out of my ticket with a super cute smile? Worth a try. What do you think?


Mommy had a business partner come to town today to learn SAP and the world of audit. So, she planned a business dinner in Princeton. Side note, she recently discovered a great seafood restaurant in Princeton and remembered that our neighbor was the executive chef there and created many of her favorite dishes. How cool is that? But, I digress. This is a blog about ME, MYSELF and I.

Daddy and I had an absolute blast spending the evening together. I am so gosh darned lucky that he has been business trip free for the last month. Wonder how long my good fortune will last?

No comments: