Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm A Lion

So, I've been perfecting my animal imitations lately. At school I'm a kitty cat. At home, you ask. I'm a LION, hear me ROAR!
Mommy is loving the transition from onesies to big girl shirts and pants. I am so freakin' cute, I have to agree. As I made my usual dash for the stairs to get my aerobic workout in before school, Mommy grabbed the camera for an impromptu photo shoot.
I look just like a toddler!
Can you believe with all my junk in the trunk that I'm still only at the 25th percentile for weight?
Mommy finally caught one of my roars on the camera. I crack myself up!
Practicing for my own set of wheels at the tender age of 15 months.
After bath time I decided to break free from the main level and go check out my upstairs toys. Why is someone always following me?

I don't have any pictures, but...

Something else I seem to enjoy these days is leaning back into pillows or..... air. Makes for an interesting life. Whenever I play in Mommy and Daddy's bed, I love to lean back on their EIGHT pillows. Trouble is I never check what's behind me when I lean back. What happens when I'm at the edge of the bed? Think of it as free falling Tom Petty style.

No comments: