Tuesday, July 21, 2009

These Shoes Were Made For....

Walking? Nope. For playing! Mommy has been throwing shoes on me more and more these days as an incentive to start walking. That part hasn't been working, but shoes sure are fun toys!

I know if I just try a bit harder I can get these suckers off my feet.


Crapper. Mommy must have tied them too tight this time. They're stuck!


Oh, well. At least you can check out my bloomers.

Truth be told I was annoying Mommy a bit while she was trying to pack my peas for lunch. So, she pawned me off to Daddy for some distraction. Daddy, check out my purple spoon and Mommy's lipgloss that I hijacked from her purse.


Daddy, check out my new toys!



Look at how much fun we have before school. So if you ever wonder we we can't seem to get out the door in a reasonable amount of time, it's because we like to party at breakfast time. You're welcome to come over and join in the fun anytime!

No comments: