Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Gonna Party Like It's My Birthday

Woo-Hoo! Can you believe how quickly this year has flown by? I'm a whole year old today and decided that the celebration needed to start early and end late.

Daddy and I went on a birthday walk while Mommy slaved in the kitchen making a million mini cupcakes for my celebration at school.

Quality time with Daddy rocks!
Back home it was time for birthday eggs. Yummy!
Who needs a fork when you have four fingers and a thumb? Not me, for sure.

Mommy stuck her nose up at Daddy's decree that babies don't get birthday cupcakes at breakfast. Sorry, Daddy, this time I side with Mommy!


Daddy visited school for cupcake time. I only have two pictures that Daddy took to share with you, but let me tell you something. Parents aren't supposed to hang out at school. Instead of focusing on cupcakes, I pitched a fit that Daddy wasn't holding me. Guess he won't be visiting next birthday!
Here I am connecting with my inner squirrel.
More, please!

Miss Stacy flew into town just to see me. I'm so special and lucky! I was sleeping before she came to my house. But rest up because it's going to be a busy, busy weekend.

No comments: