Saturday, September 04, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba, Day Two

Mommy sent us outside to see what mischief we could find while she met with the new decorator lady. She had no idea that Grandma would introduce me to the wonderful world of hoses while Grandpa and Daddy tended to the raised bed garden project. Did you know that this is the miracle source of endless water? Thankfully we have a well in our own backyard and the lawn was in desperate need of water.

Grandma brought out one of my buckets and a water bottle. Pants? Not on the priority list today. Oh, well! We remembered shoes and boy, do they make a great splash in puddles!

We even threw in measure cup, for good measure. Ha!
Mommy found us outside and all our mess. She promptly changed me into dry clothes. Yeah, that worked really well, don'tcha think?
I introduced Grandma to magic paint. I've just about perfected a perfect circle. For now, we'll call it an oval.
Grandma is great with magic paint. Too bad our art doesn't last too long.
The second reason for Grandma and Grandpa's visit, after seeing me? To help us out in our garden and yell at our endless weeds. Mommy is too overprotective to let me tend to the rose bushes. I sure have been missing out!
Grandma, this one sure needs our clippers!
Snip, snip.
I'm super careful to avoid the thorns. Gosh, they sure take no mercy. I've gone through a box of band-aids today!
Goodness, having fun sure is exhausting!

And the best part? Mommy and Daddy are headed out to dinner tonight and I get lots and lots of quality time with Grandma and Grandpa! Toodles!

No comments: