Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So Not Cool Mommy!

Mommy picked me up from school today during my nap and woke me up. I wasn't happy with her even if I was headed home for a rockin' play date. On the way out we picked up my fruit loop bracelet and she dropped it and stepped on it. I dropped to the ground to save my precious art/treat but she got all Mommy on me and said I couldn't eat fruit loops from the ground. Oops!

Back home we were greeted with Maggie and Lexie. I love seeing them, but I'm still working on sharing my toys. I'm kinda digging being an only child who has free reign of all the toys in toyland. Thankfully, Maggie helped me share. We had a blast doing art projects and then playing on the swing set. I taught Maggie how to race cars down the slide. My cars seemed to win the most. Probably because I practice all the time!

When it was time to say goodbye, we headed into our car and went to see Bridget. She was a bit under the weather today after visiting the hospital so I wanted to cheer her up with a butterfly making kit. She was supposed to be resting, but I have to let you in on a little secret- the two of us have way too much fun together to just rest! Feel better soon, Bridget!

No comments: