Sunday, September 05, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba, Day Three

I woke up this morning to a huge celebration for Mommy's birthday. Daddy and Mommy were going to have a special dinner in honor of Mommy being super old, but Daddy threw his back out working on the garden so we had to scrap our pre-planned activities and focus on having fun with Grandma and Grandpa.

First on the list? The P-A-R-K! See, Grandma, I can swing all by myself if someone pushes me. I'm super close to learning how to pump my legs but it takes way more coordination than I was blessed with at two. Back?
Forward? I think I'm getting better!
Enough of the swinging lesson, off to the water and having a snack to keep my energy up. We interrupt this snack for a duck sighting. Look!
Hmm, think that's a fishy in there?
Wow, this is super relaxing on a beautiful day. Daddy, too bad you can't be here with us.
If only I had looked up, this would be an almost award winning photo.
Afer the park, we had lunch and I took a nap. Then Daddy needed quiet again so the rest of us headed to Terhune. We snacked on cider donuts, snickerdoodle cookies, fed the goats and then headed over to the tractors. There were lots and lots of super old boys being rowdy until Grandpa kicked them out and then it calmed down and became super fun super fast. Push me, please!
Hey, I think I've got it!
Now this here little tractor is just my speed. Where have you been all my life??
Gosh, I sure have a cute tushie!
For dinner Grandma and Grandpa went exploring in Princeton and had dinner out on the town. The K-B clan? We headed to an early bedtime.

No comments: