Sunday, September 19, 2010

Zootastic Adventures

My super amazing Auntie D sent me a zoo full animals for my birthday this past summer and I've been entranced ever since. Did you know that there are at at least 26 animals at the zoo that each have a letter on their bellies? And, did you know that there are 26 letters in the alphabet. Coincidence, I think not!

Since I'm just about obsessed with animals I bring them out almost everyday for some lovin' time. I feed them, give them water and make sure they have plenty of exercise. Their favorite is the swing because I always sing to them while I push them and catapolt them across the living room.
See how nicely I get the animals to play together. I'm kinda a zoo whisperer! A naked zoo whisperer it seems....

And I'm gosh darned proud of it!
Mommy decided it was high time for clothes and people exercise so we dressed and drove to Tyler State Park, our super favorite walking path to see dogs, people, duckies and horses all while working off the budha belly. Doesn't get much better than this. Airplane arms!
I have to let you in on my little secret. Have you ever heard of shadows? I bring mine where ever I go, but sometimes I keep it to myself and other times I let others see it. On this super sunny day my shadow was out in full force.
Daddy took his turn in the bathroom so Mommy and I entertained ourselves with self portraits. I think we did a jim dandy job, don'tcha think?

No comments: