Friday, September 24, 2010

Under the Weather Parrot

Well, not really. But, sure got your attention, right?


I still had a mild fever this morning, so Mommy kept me home from school today. She had some audit work to get done so I was in Barney heaven all day. I watched about eight hours of pure purple dinosaur bliss under the guise of 'resting'. Life is great!


I'm getting super picky about Barney. I don't like the tv station's intro or the commericals at all. Every time they pop up, I hand the remote to Mommy and say, "More Barney now, please." She shoots back with something silly about cooling my jets because she grew up with just live tv. What's live tv?


Mommy slept about 4 hours last night. She had trouble going to sleep and I woke her up at 3:30am to give her a great big bear hug. I went back to sleep no trouble. Mommy watched Three's Company and then went right downstairs to work. Loser. I tell you all of this so you understand why she plopped on the couch at 5:30 and Daddy and I headed out to pick her up some Wendy's. I, of course, wanted to score my own fries and make sure he didn't eat any. Mommy warned us not to forget salt. We did and Daddy, right on AD Road, said, "Oh, Sh!t". And you know what I did? I said, "Oh, Sh!t". This is my first official bad word experience and Mommy and Daddy were none too thrilled. Guess we all could use some bar soap....


Mommy went to be at 7pm. Daddy and I watched Old School Sesame Street. No joke, that's the name on the DVD cover. They ran around in circles, which gave me a great idea. I asked Daddy to lift me up and I turned on the lights in the living and dining rooms. Looked up at him and said, "chase me". Mommy didn't fall asleep until closer to 8pm. Wonder why?

No comments: