Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nationa Alpaca Day- I'm There

As soon as I get dressed each morning I wiggle free from Mommy's grasp and run to my reading chair and hide out for as much alone time as I can manage. Mmm, wonder who's side of the family I get that from, wink wink.

This book is great, I can move the parts all by myself.
Here I am on my throne. I am half heartedly attempting potty training. I usually want to go pee pee on the potty when someone else needs to or right after Mommy changes my wet diaper. So, I sit on the potty until my heiny is super sore. Here I am hunkering down for a super long session.
Daddy sets up the ipad with pictures of me and sets the slide shows to music. Life is potty good!
After all that fun we headed for a morning walk on Main Street and were super thrilled to find the fire house buzzing with activity. Mommy tried to get me to just wave but that didn't fly with me, of course. Even baby wanted in on the fire house action.
I sure can't wait until I'm old enough to volunteer. I'll drive!
After the great walk we headed home for lunch and a great nap. When Daddy and I awoke we were proposed with an unusual idea and we didn't have the heart to turn Mommy down. So, we headed out to an alpaca farm. And it turned out to be a great idea!

Yummy alfalfa. Eat more, please.
After feeding the boys, we headed into the pen to pet the babies. Even the babies are bigger than I am.
I was a little intimidated, but wanted to pet them. Oh, the conundrum.
Ack, they're a comin' for me!
Much better with a fence between us. Wondering why they are all looking at me? Check out my clenched hands. They're full of alpaca food.
And suddenly the alpacas are interested in my every move. I'm super popular today. What a great family adventure!

No comments: