Thursday, September 30, 2010

War Wound

So I was stabbed in the arm after school yesterday. Stabbed, I tell ya. And my site reaction to the flu shot was bad enough to warrant school calling Mommy in the middle of the day asking if I'm dying. But enough dwelling on my pain.

When I got ready for school, I broke out my sunglasses and chomped away on my super tasty waffles.
I'm almost too cool for school!
Yes, we are totally dorky enough to pose for self portraits during breakfast.
And we take lots and lots of pictures and then go through them on the computer at night and point out ourselves in each shot. We are easily self entertained!
Yes, that is orange yogurt. Can you believe Mommy sneaks carrots in my yogurt since I still refuse and sort of fresh fruit or vegetables. Mommy is super annoyed at the fortune she spends at Target every week on baby food jars.
And I simply refused to get out of my chair until Mommy slapped on two band-aids. I win. Always!

After school I totally needed a bath and ran immediately upstairs to scout out my fizzies. Today I was totally feeling a super green bath courtesy of blue and yellow fizzies. I'm getting pretty good at flinging fizzies into the tub.

Daddy's flight was canceled in Boston and the Amtrak option was a bust (train track caught on fire!) so he snagged a ride back to good ol' Mayberry with a co-worker and ended up getting home right around 8pm, which is about the time I was sent to bed as punishment for sassing Mommy. Thankfully, he swooped in and hugged and kissed me and made me feel all better for being called on the carpet by mean Mommy. Hooray for Daddy!

No comments: