Thursday, September 16, 2010

Running Through The Rain Drops

Today Mommy picked me up from school with the sky a threatening gray. We headed into downtown Princeton and headed with a mission right to Bent Spoon. You see, we're both obsessed with their cupcakes and thought bringing some to Bridget would be a win win for her and us, wink wink.


Probably because of the weather, but there wasn't a line. I walked right in and headed to the cupcake side of the counter and said, "I want a cupcake, please!". Of course strangers can't understand me, but Mommy can and she knows I'm being polite. And a cupcake I received. Not in a box, but in my cute little hands and before money exchanged hands I was already licking the icing right off the cupcake. Yummy!


Mommy selected a bunch of cupcakes and a ginger cookie to boot. We headed outside and the sky fell down on us literally. I had raindrops pounding my head, a cupcake in my hands right against my mouth, me telling Mommy I'm getting wet and her responding with a beg or two to walk a bit faster. Talk about pressure on this toddler!

Thankfully, the car was fairly close and we dried off in the car on the way to Bridget's house. We got there and I made myself right at home. We played hide and seek and I went right into her grandparents side of the house and ran upstairs, making ghost noises. I sure am a silly billy! Mommy took forever to figure out where the ghost was and then made me come down stairs and head home to see Daddy.

No comments: