Monday, September 06, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba, Day Four

Warning- sometime Blogger stinks and it is currently refusing to post my pictures with the correct rotation. I'll try again a bit later, but these photos were too cute to keep off the post.

Daddy and I were all set. Snacks, magic paint and Mommy's annoying camera. Snap!

I just love my swingset and can't get enough of swinging in my baby seat. Sure, we all know I can swing on the big kid swing but I can't be pushed out of control unless I'm in the baby swing. Suits me just fine.
This is the face of true happiness and guess what? It's all mine, mine, mine!
Further back, I want to go higher!
Just like this!
On to the glider. This requires a bit more focus so I don't tumble and end up with Mommy lecturing me on the importance of safety. Blah, blah, blah.
Come on, Grandma. Quick, push me hard while Mommy's turned away.
Hmm, here I thought I was super big. Not compared to anything else in this picture.
Yeppers, I finally learned to hang on the handles without falling flat on my diaper inflated tushie.
You thought I was a dare devil until you realized I could just put my feet down. Had ya fooled!
I'm getting super brave and trying to master the tire swing. It's a bit trickier than it looks, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.
I can't believe how much I'm loving water. I don't remember ever being this wet outside of a shower, bath or pool. Mommy's been holding out on me. Plants need water, too!
Oh, I get it. Thanks for the help, Grandma!
Sure, I'll go water over there.
Wowsers, Mommy really needs to trim our greenery. If a kiddo like me can't squeeze past then Mommy's up diaper creek.

No comments: