Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mayberry Day

We woke up early, for a Saturday anyway, grabbed showers and headed to gym class. I'm super adventurous and since there was no camera in sight, I can freely share that I learned to flip around on the uneven bars and can even walk across a balance beam myself. Yeah, I also have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Regardless, a good time was had by all. Then we popped in the car and headed right back to Mayberry for our annual town day. We went down the entire street to see all the vendors and activities. Can you guess where we made our first and longest stop?



The fire truck of course! The doors were closed and no one was around. That's never stopped me with a fire truck, so I hopped right up and tried to rev the engine. Too bad my arms and legs are a bit short. Darnnit!



This is my idea of family time!
I hopped in back and checked out the view from my perch.
Shucks, forgot to buckle up for safety. Thank goodness for Daddy.
Crappers, I think I inherited my lack of depth perception from Mommy. These fire trucks sure are long!
This is the best lookout view ever!
Can you believe keys were left in the ambulance, too? This is my lucky day. I think I'll call someone!
And shift gears while I'm at it. Might as well go whole hog, right!
We had such an amazing time and then headed home for an awesome family nap. Then we met with our super nice curtain lady and finalized plans for my bedroom. Yay!

No comments: