Friday, September 03, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

Grandma and Grandpa came last night, right about the time I was supposed to be going to bed. Of course I flashed my super cute smile and dragged bedtime out a good hour. I put on a few shows for them. Running, spinning and dancing are my specialties!

This morning I woke up asking for quiche and grandma and grandpa. Not sure if you caught it by the title of this post, but when I say 'grandma and grandpa' it sure sounds an awful lot like 'yo gabba gabba'. Hey, so long as master translator is on hand, then who needs perfect pronunciation at two?

Mommy did her bestest to keep my quiet so they could sleep in until a super reasonable 7am. Her plan? Endless Barney, and it worked!

I must confess that I have a full blown addiction to band-aids for mysterious, moving boo boos. I tell grown-ups that I need a band-aid and I sometimes have trouble remembering where the boo boo is. Actually, who cares. Just ask for a few band-aids and you're covered!

The coolest thing about out of town guests? I can snooker them into reading me a book about fifty times in a row! I just discovered this swim coverall has pockets. I can't believe I went a whole summer missing these magic tricks!
After we all had naps and were well rested I had one thing on my pre-dinner agenda. The farm. Hi Horses!
You see, Mommy. Just a cute, toothy grin just like *this* and the horses come galloping to me.
Wowsers- this must be my lucky day. I haven't see the chickens out of their home before. And how lucky are we that the son spread feed on the ground right around us so the chickens would come up super close. This totally rocks my diaper!
We were feeling super trespassey and went all the way past the house in search of the watering hole we've heard so much about in the last year. Golly, it was totally worth it. Paradise - minus pizza, of course!
Speaking of pizza, off to dinner with Emmy! After a scrumptious dinner with the family and friends we were off to my second home, the fire house. Here is a rare photo of us girls holding hands. For both of us to actually be looking at the camera would have been the 8th wonder of the world.
Emmy, please hold my hand!
Gosh, I can't believe it's been a whole year since I discovered this super sweet treat. I still haven't graduated from the super baby cone, but that has become my goal before turning the big 3.
Yikes, it's bedtime already? Can I have a hug good-bye?

No comments: