Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dancing Robots

Mommy and I are working our way through our recipe collection and this morning did not disappoint with sour cream banana pancakes from scratch. She took the lead on cooking and I took the lead on being a little robot just like I saw on a recent Barney episode.

Here I am in full on robot mode.

I've been practicing for a sibling and figured out how all the Mommy's do it, so I've decided to have my own baby. Baby in my belly!

What's all the fuss about delivery? That was super simple and super fast. Ta da!

After my quick medical adventure we left Daddy as he headed off to work and we went to the grocery store and park. Then we had a great nap and woke up to find Daddy back home.

I entertained myself with play doh. I like making meatballs in all colors.

It sure is hardwork making creations but I think I've got it.


Mommy had to work for a bit and her boss came over to get some stuff done. Audit work sure sounds boring if you ask me. I hung out with Daddy and decided to entertain everyone with ne with a lively 'row row row your boat'

Then we decided to go for a nice walk. I didn't want to go without baby. Where did baby go? I started calling, "Where at baby?", "You okay, baby?", "Baby upstairs", "I come get you, baby" and then I went upstairs and rescued baby from the crib and we headed out for our walk.

I chose the stroller route for our walk and I snuggled with baby until we tripped on the sidewalk and I dropped baby and then gave it big hug and asked if baby if baby was okay, then I "You okay baby?" Mommy and Daddy thought that was super cute. I was just being a good Mommy to my baby, right?


When we got home Daddy drew the short straw and got to change my diaper. Daddy called out for Mommy and I had to correct him yet again, "No, Daddy, you call her Vanessa. I call her Mommy."

Since I was still recovering, I swindled a few extra barney's out of mommy before bed time. Daddy helped out with my recovery. I donned my hat and sunglasses as my standard Barney watching atire.

I'm totally focused and Daddy was annoyed with Mommy and her camera.
Here I am in my favorite indoor garden.
I am super pretty and starting to feel all better again. I'll be totally ready for school in the morning.

No comments: