Friday, September 17, 2010

Dinner For Two!

Mommy picked me up today and found my beautiful face all scratched up from a cat fight at school. I think it stinks that there aren't enough of my favorite toys so that I can have one of everything and the other kids can fight for the second set of toys. So, excuse the closeups where it looks like Mommy needs to learn Photoshop in a bad way- hint, hint.

We rushed over to dinner with Emmy and had our normal pizza. We had a new server, which is always tricky for our order- one slice of cold cheese pizza cut up for me, one slice of cold cheese pizza not cut up for Mommy, one slice of warm cheese pizza cut up for me, one slice of warm cheese pizza not cut up for Emmy's Mommy, one small diet coke and one apple juice with two to go cups with ice. Yes, I can rattle this order off in my sleep!

Then we headed to the fire house. I get a boost up and press my face and hands against the window, drool a bit and then say, 'next, please'. Repeat for all six bays and that's how is goes. Then we walk to the benches for diaper changes, out in the open but not quite the same as being smack on Main Street and finding ourselves on Mayberry Info or Mayberry Sauce. Yes, our tiny town has many websites, including our own version of The Onion.

Look closely and you'll see my new teeth, all four of them. Oh, and I'm cleverly distracting you from Emmy's pull-up change. Tricky toddler I am!

Fresh as a daisy in my super cute, pink sunglasses.
This is right about the time that Mommy asked us to turn around and shake our tushies.
We happily obliged!
And then ran hand in hand to ice cream. Yay!
See my scratches. Yikes! Good thing ice cream is the best Band-Aid around.
After my ice cream I hunkered down for art while Emmy finished up her enormous cone. Next year, baby!
Emmy's Mommy brought us stickers and notebooks and Mommy now brings my purse to house all these cool treats. I'm one happy camper!

No comments: