Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Boo-Boos

This just about sums up our morning.

"Mommy, what are you doing?"
"Trying to rationalize my point with a toddler."
"Mommy, no."



After school we headed home and I entertained myself while Mommy cleaned up and made us dinner. I am a huge fan of stickers, especially ones I can take off the backing myself. I know where the art supplies are and help myself all the time. My creations? Priceless.

My attention to detail is astounding, for a toddler.


After a great dinner, my did the dishes and when she was finished she looked up and found all the lights on the main floor a glowin'. She was puzzled because she didn't remember turning any of them on. I decided not to tell her my little secret. The benefit of hardwood floor? I can slide my stool to every light switch and turn them all on, all by myself!


Then we read one of my favorite stories, Curious George and the Dump Truck. Then we headed up to bath time and I grabbed the fizzies from the cabinet. I chose red this time. Mommy lined up ten fizzies and then I threw them in the water one at a time and watched the water turn a brilliant red. I hopped in got all cleaned up and then attacked the second agenda of baths- splashing. I love to close the door and splash away, then I open the door and say hi to Mommy, close the door and back to splashing. Repeat this sequence a million times and that's bath time in the K-B house!


My great accomplishment today was learning how to go to the hall closet, open a box of band-aids and unwrap the band-aid myself. I then put them on my 'boo-boos'. Did you know I can have up to three boo- boos on each leg before Mommy puts her foot down. What's with three? Why can't a toddler have four boo-boos on her leg? Stranger things have happened!

No comments: