Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Book Worms In The House

Busy times. Purple playdoh?  My favorite!


Reading?  My favorite!

The scary fireman from yesterday. Yikes!

Then it was off to Samantha's swim lesson.  She is getting really good!

I made a video for Aunt Lissa and may have misrepresented my weekend with Daddy.  We didn't watch all that much tv.



I'm not so good at letting other people have their turn.  I know Samantha should be able to read a book.  I know that Mommy should be able to read a book, but I get so darned excited to have the attention on me that I read my own books out loud. Louder than anyone else and then I get yelled at.

When Samantha has quiet, she does great reading books!



Ah, now it's finally my turn!


Did you know that Mommy went to my Back To School Night last night? She learned my secret that I'm learning to write letters at school. Ha!


No comments: